Published March 15, 2016
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
Dundrod & District Motorcycle Club Limited
Ulster Grand Prix 2016
Offers are invited for the rights to operate hot food units, ice cream units, confectionery and coffee/sandwich units or Complete Catering Rights at various sites designated by the promoters of the Ulster Grand Prix Bike Week. Trading will be on various dates and times from Monday 8th August to Saturday 13th August 2016.
It is compulsory that you supply the following paperwork with the tender application.
1. Access NI Certificate (Basic clearance) – http://www.dojni.gov.uk/accessni
2. Corgi Gas Certificate (Hot food units)
3. Electrical/PAT Test Certificate
4. Public Liability Insurance
5. Local Authority/Council Trading Licence
6. Hygiene Report or Food Hygiene rating scheme (rated not less than 4)
7. Printed Menu with prices for the duration of the event.
Failure to supply the above certificates will result in your tender being rejected without notice.
TRADING RIGHTS CONDITIONS
Menus with prices must be clearly displayed on each unit
• Goods must remain the same price for the duration of the event – random checks will be carried out during Bike Week.
• Trading only on permitted dates, days and times.
• Type of food to be sold is only that on your tender documents.
• Operators will pay a deposit of £250 for each site in advance which is refundable, post event, if the area adjacent to their pitch is left in a clean and tidy condition, free of waste materials and litter.
Food Hygiene Requirements
Where the food business operator has an establishment in Northern Ireland that is within the scope of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and has been given a rating by the district council within whose area the establishment is situated, the current food hygiene rating of that establishment must be not less than 4.
Where the food business operator does not have an establishment in Northern Ireland, or where his/her establishment has not yet been given a food hygiene rating, the food business operator must provide a copy of the most recent food hygiene inspection report relating to their establishment to demonstrate compliance with food hygiene requirements.
All offers must be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope which is clearly marked
UGP 2016 RIGHTS TO SELL on or before 12 noon on Friday 6th May 2016 to –
C/o Moira Accountancy Services Ltd.
88 Main Street,
Tenders received after this date will not be considered.
Fax and emailed tenders will not be accepted.
Only successful tenders will be notified 2 weeks after the closing date.
The Club is not bound to accept the highest or any tender offer.
Any queries or additional information can be obtained by e mailing :
email@example.com OR Kristopher_murphy@hotmail.com