Published June 17, 2019
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
For the fourth year, CIM Ireland returns to the trackside of the Ulster Grand Prix with a focus on how to grow your business, how to provide great service and how to attract customers.
Supported by Ulster Grand Prix, this morning event is focused on sharing the perspective of our panel of expert speakers followed by a Q&A session.
You can register for this FREE TO ATTEND event at https://www.cim.co.uk/event/97259/
- PAUL JORDAN BATTLING THUMB INJURY TO BE FIT TO RACE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLES SET TO RAGE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- SHOEI HELMETS ANNOUNCE SPONSORSHIP OF THURSDAY’S SUPERSPORT RACE AT 2019 FONACAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- TYCO BMW’S MICHAEL DUNLOP TO MAKE DUNDROD RETURN AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- GARY DUNLOP AND CONOR CUMMINS TO MARK ONE OF THE fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX’S GREATEST RACES