Published July 2, 2019
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
The 2019 fonaCAB Ulster Grand Prix is set to raffle a brand new Hyundai i10 car worth over £8,000, at this year’s event. Tickets will cost just £10 and go on sale today, July 2.
The i10 is being supplied by Daly’s Hyundai, Belfast, the official vehicle partner of the Ulster Grand Prix.
Race fans can also purchase tickets directly from Daly’s, Belfast showroom and from the Ulster Grand Prix Supporters’ Club stand during Bike week.
The draw for the i10’s winning ticket will take place at 10am on August 10, the main race day of this year’s Dundrod event.
“The costs of staging a meeting like the Ulster Grand Prix are always increasing and as the race organisers we are constantly seeking ways to raise funds.’ UGP Clerk of the Course, Noel Johnston said.
“We are very grateful to Daly’s Hyundai for all the support they are providing in offering race fans the chance of winning a new car for just £10. Daly’s will also supply the official course cars for the event.”
“Daly’s Hyundai are delighted to be involved with the Ulster Grand Prix once again.” Sales manager, Kevin Daly said. The Daly family previously lived on the famous Dundrod circuit and, as race fans, are totally committed to supporting the event.
“2018 was our first year as official vehicle sponsor and it was a huge success for us.” Kevin said.
“We had a lot of exposure for our cars and a great response so we are back for a second year with eight course vehicles and are looking forward to meeting the new owner of the i10 on August 10.”
- PAUL JORDAN BATTLING THUMB INJURY TO BE FIT TO RACE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLES SET TO RAGE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- SHOEI HELMETS ANNOUNCE SPONSORSHIP OF THURSDAY’S SUPERSPORT RACE AT 2019 FONACAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- TYCO BMW’S MICHAEL DUNLOP TO MAKE DUNDROD RETURN AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- GARY DUNLOP AND CONOR CUMMINS TO MARK ONE OF THE fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX’S GREATEST RACES