Published August 12, 2018
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
It is with much sadness that the Dundrod & District Motorcycle Club confirms that while Fabrice Miguet remains on life support, we understand that the medical expectation is that he has sustained injuries that are un-survivable.
The 49-year-old rider from Normandy, France, was taken to the Royal Victoria Hospital following an incident at the Joey’s Windmill section of the course during the Superstock race at the Ulster Grand Prix on Saturday 11th August.
Our thoughts are with Fabrice’s family, team and many friends at this difficult time.
- PAUL JORDAN BATTLING THUMB INJURY TO BE FIT TO RACE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLES SET TO RAGE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- SHOEI HELMETS ANNOUNCE SPONSORSHIP OF THURSDAY’S SUPERSPORT RACE AT 2019 FONACAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- TYCO BMW’S MICHAEL DUNLOP TO MAKE DUNDROD RETURN AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- GARY DUNLOP AND CONOR CUMMINS TO MARK ONE OF THE fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX’S GREATEST RACES