Published August 11, 2017
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
Share this article:
The Dundrod & District Motorcycle Club can confirm that two riders remain in a critical condition in hospital following two separate racing incidents.
Stephen Lynd from Templepatrick, Northern Ireland was injured after a crash during a Dundrod 150 practice session.
Gavin Lupton from Otley in West Yorkshire was injured after a crash during the Dundrod 150 Challenge race.
Further information about the two riders will be issued in due course.
- Church service for riders and fans on 22nd October
- MCE UGP organisers announce big changes to grow event and enhance safety
- The Freeman Heart & Lung Transplant Association raises vital funds at the MCE UGP
- Dates announced for the 2018 MCE Ulster Grand Prix
- Joey Thompson awarded ‘Best Newcomer’ at 2017 MCE Ulster Grand Prix