Published August 11, 2017
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
Share this article:
The Dundrod & District Motorcycle Club can confirm that two riders remain in a critical condition in hospital following two separate racing incidents.
Stephen Lynd from Templepatrick, Northern Ireland was injured after a crash during a Dundrod 150 practice session.
Gavin Lupton from Otley in West Yorkshire was injured after a crash during the Dundrod 150 Challenge race.
Further information about the two riders will be issued in due course.
- Ulster Grand Prix riding high with shortlist success at 2018 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards
- Ulster Grand Prix celebrates completion of inaugural Motorbike Awareness Project
- MCE Ulster Grand Prix organisers introduce compulsory training for newcomers
- Motorcycle education project for young people launched by MCE Ulster Grand Prix with Department of Justice funding
- Tickets now on sale for 2018 MCE Ulster Grand Prix