Lidl Northern Ireland, proud supporter of the 2014 Metzler Ulster Grand Prix, have launched an amazing new competition where winners will get the chance to attend some of the top sporting events in Europe!
“A Season of Sports” offers entrants the chance to go to such events as Wimbledon 2015, The European Rugby Cup final in Milan, The Grand National at Aintree and FA Cup Final in Wembley! What is even better is that all proceeds from the competitions go to a very worthy cause – Cancer Focus Northern Ireland, Lidl’s dedicated charity partner.
All you need to do to enter is text “LidlNI” to 70111. Entry costs £3 and all the money goes to helping families in Northern Ireland who are affected by cancer.
Lucia Christy, Lidl Northern Ireland says, “This competition is an exciting chance for sports enthusiasts to attend some of the top events in 2015. With rugby, soccer, tennis, racing and cricket all covered we know there is something for everyone! At only £3 per entry, all of which goes to charity, it really is a great chance for someone to win tickets to a top class sporting event. Included also are flights and accommodation if the event takes place abroad which is a really nice prize to win for only a £3 spend!”
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Lidl and UGP ‘A Season of Sports Competition’
2. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition
3. UGP may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is open to all residents of Northern Ireland. There is a minimum age limit of 18+. The ‘first’ winners prize includes travel and accommodation. Remaining winners receive tickets only. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter: Ulster Grand Prix, Lidl Northern Ireland GmbH, Lidl UK GmbH
5. The opening date for the competition is 1 July. The closing date is 31 December 2014. Any entries received after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition, but may still be charged.
6. Entry to the competition – Text (70111) entry
Entry to the competition will be by text only, charged at £3 per text . SMS entrants are required to send a text to the shortcode or number as indicated in the competition information. Texts received by UGP will be charged at the standard operator rate, which will vary depending on the entrant’s mobile network provider. Please check with the relevant mobile network provider what standard network charge will apply.
7. All proceeds will go to Cancer Focus Northern Ireland.
8 No cash alternative is available
9. Should certain clauses within these terms and conditions be or become void, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be compromised.
10. The promotion and these terms are governed by UK Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.