Published July 5, 2019
Written by: Ulster Grand Prix
Shoei Helmets is pleased to announce race sponsorship of Thursday’s SuperSport race at the 2019 fonaCAB Ulster Grand Prix taking place from the 5th – 10th August.
Steeped in history the Ulster Grand Prix is a world class motorcycle road racing event and one that Shoei Helmets is extremely proud to be associated with.
This year will see Shoei supported riders including Dean Harrison and Peter Hickman look to add to their already impressive haul of road racing silverware as they chase further success in the maiden Shoei Helmets SuperSport Race.
Shoei Helmets is extremely passionate about road racing and are excited to be involved in an event which attracts the biggest names in the sport.
To celebrate the new partnership Shoei Helmets will be announcing a competition to send two lucky winners to the Ulster Grand Prix for the supported SuperSport Race.
Follow Shoei Helmets UK on social media for further information CLICK HERE
- PAUL JORDAN BATTLING THUMB INJURY TO BE FIT TO RACE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLES SET TO RAGE AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- SHOEI HELMETS ANNOUNCE SPONSORSHIP OF THURSDAY’S SUPERSPORT RACE AT 2019 FONACAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- TYCO BMW’S MICHAEL DUNLOP TO MAKE DUNDROD RETURN AT 2019 fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX
- GARY DUNLOP AND CONOR CUMMINS TO MARK ONE OF THE fonaCAB ULSTER GRAND PRIX’S GREATEST RACES